Divorce Attorneys Carrollwood, Florida
Nilo J Sanchez & Associates represent clients in Carrollwood, in Hillsborough County, FL. To schedule a consultation with a family law attorney, contact us below or call 813-879-4600.
Carrollwood – Abogado de divorcio y familia, Se habla español
Answering a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Hillsborough County
If you’ve been served with a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Carrollwood, Florida your case will be heard in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court ,Hillsborough County, Florida. You are required by law to provide answers to the courts in a contested divorce and it will be highly beneficial to hire a divorce attorney in Carrollwood, FL. If you and your spouse have minor children, and your divorce is a contested divorce, the links below contain information about the matters that must be settled under Florida Divorce Law:
- Asset / Property Division – In a divorce case, the court is required to set apart to each spouse the spouse’s non-marital assets and liabilities and is required to distribute marital assets and liabilities between the parties.
- Timesharing/Child Custody- When minor children are present in divorce cases, the court is required to determine the type of parental responsibility that shall apply.
- Alimony – In Florida, Alimony is governed under Florida Statute 61.08. The types of Alimony the court can award consist of the following: bridge-the-gap, rehabilitative, durational, or permanent in nature or any combination of these forms of alimony.
- Temporary Relief – Filing for temporary relief is common in contested divorces, especially when there is financial or housing needs with minor children involved. Read: Types of Temporary Relief Awarded in Florida Divorces
Filing for Divorce in Carrollwood, Florida
Modifications of Divorce – Final Judgements
Family Law – Custody, Paternity, Parental Relocation
If you are unmarried with minor children, we offer representation in the following areas:
- Establishing Paternity – Hiring a paternity lawyer will be highly beneficial when establishing paternity in Hillsborough County, Florida. Navigating the family courts to sort out child support, parenting plans and custody can be difficult. You don’t have to do it alone.
- Paternity lawsuits Carrollwood or in Hillsborough County – If you are named in a paternity lawsuit in Hillsborough County, FL, Nilo J Sanchez will provide you with the experienced counsel you’ll need to ensure that your rights are protected.
- Parental Relocation with a Minor Child – Whether you’re a mom who is seeking to relocate for the best interest of your child, such as a new job or familial support, or a Dad who has been served with a Motion for Parental Relocation, Nilo J Sanchez & Associates can provide you with sound, aggressive representation.
Attorney Sanchez is a top-rated child custody lawyer in Hillsborough County, Florida and believes that “Nothing is More Important than Your Family.”
Contact Nilo J Sanchez & Associates
Nilo J Sanchez & Associates – Our office is conveniently located in Tampa just minutes from Carrollwood, FL. We represent clients in Northdale, Cheval West, Cheval and Lutz, Florida and surrounding areas in Hillsborough County .