Hillsborough County

Family Law & Divorce in Hillsborough County, FL

Divorce, Family Law Tampa Bay FL
If you have a family law case or you are divorcing in Hillsborough County, please reach out to us for a consultation. Our law firm can represent you in a variety of family law matters in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court in Hillsborough County, Florida.




Click on the links below for more information or call 813-879-4600 to schedule a consultation or assistance.


Brandon Divorce Attorney – Divorcing can be complicated or amicable and uncontested. Attorney Sanchez is a seasoned family law attorney representing clients in the following areas of marital law

Brandon family law attorney –  If you reside in Brandon in Hillsborough County, Nilo J Sanchez can provide focused sound strategies and focused family law representation in the following areas:

Apollo Beach Divorce & Family Law Attorneys

We also represent clients who need a Family Law Attorney in Apollo Beach, Riverview, Valrico, Fish Hawk, Lutz, Carrolwood or Sun City Center. If your family law case is in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court, of Hillsborough County, Florida Nilo J. Sanchez & Associates has the experience you need, and the focused legal strategies you deserve.


Served with a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage in Hillsborough County, Florida?

If you’ve been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage in Hillsborough County, Fl, it is important to read over your paperwork carefully. Your paperwork will provide you with information about the lawsuit that is being filed against you, and should include the allotted time you have be given to file your answers with the Hillsborough County Family Court. If you do not file your answers within the allotted time, the courts may enter a default judgement against you.

Contested Divorces in Hillsborough County, FL

Hiring a Hillsborough County Florida divorce lawyer to represent you in a contested divorce is highly recommended. What is settled in a contested divorce will effect your future and the future of your family. Although post judgement modifications are possible, it is always in your best interest to ensure that your case is settled properly the first time.

Learn more: What must be settled  a contested divorce in Florida or contact our law firm for an affordable consultation.

Parental Relocation with a Minor Child – Hillsborough County, FL

If you live in Hillsborough County, Florida and you have a current timesharing or custody order, please note that Florida Law is very specific about relocating with a minor child in excess of 50 miles from your current residence. If you are thinking about relocating with a minor child or, if you need to hire a Tampa child custody attorney to represent you to object to a petition to relocate with a minor child, please contact Attorney Nilo J Sanchez as soon as possible. Representing yourself in these matters can have unfavorable results, whether you are wishing to relocate or you have objections to the relocation of your child.

Family Law Modifications in Hillsborough County, FL

If you would like to learn more about modifying alimony in Tampa or if you need representation in modifying a parenting plan or timesharing in Tampa Bay we can help. From timesharing or custody enforcement orders to enforcing alimony or child support , please contact us for a consultation. Our Tampa Family law attorneys are compassionate, knowledgeable and have over 25 years of experienced in Florida family law. We represent clients who need modifications of current orders in Hillsborough County, Pasco and Pinellas County Florida.

Contact Us Online or Call 813-879-4600 for an Affordable Consultation with Tampa Bay Family Law Attorneys Nilo J Sanchez & Associates