The Importance of Resolving Family Law Matters
Nilo J Sanchez & Associates – Tampa Family Law Attorneys – Legal Solutions to Complex Family Law Matters
The New Year will likely bring about stresses and changes for couples who are divorcing. Parents of minor children who do not co-parent amicably may have realized this even more during last year’s holidays or during the pandemic. Unfortunately, parents can be so focused on their own stress, they can neglect to understand that timesharing issues, child support issues and other family law matters also affect your children. Children are extremely flexible, perhaps more so than adults. But, when there is conflict with one or both parents, it can become problematic for your children. If you have a history of conflict with your child’s parent such as not abiding by timesharing orders or in matters of past due child support, now is the time to take charge and find resolve.
Timesharing & Child Custody Attorneys, Tampa Bay
Timesharing Problems – Tampa child custody lawyer, Nilo J Sanchez can help you to find resolve by initiating focused, sound legal solutions. The following are typical timesharing and custody problems that may be resolved through the courts:
- If you are being denied timesharing and have a current court ordered parenting plan
- When the parenting plan is not being followed consistently, such as when a parent neglects to pick up the children, returns them early, or refusing the other parent their court ordered timesharing.
Read: Emergency Pick Up Orders
Enforcement & Contempt
Paternity Attorneys Tampa Bay, FL
Establishing legal paternity – If you would like to exercise your parental rights, establishing legal paternity as soon as possible will be the step in the right direction. If you did not establish paternity but have established a relationship and now mom is thinking about relocating long distance please call our office for a consultation. Read: Legal Paternity Parental Relocation Home State Rules
Child Support – In Florida, both parents are mutually responsible for the financial support of their children. If you need help with a child support matter, Nilo J Sanchez can help with the following problems that can arise.
- Child support is based in part on how many overnights the children spend with each parent. Thus, timesharing matters are often intermingled with child support issues. If your child’s parent is not showing up for timesharing, yet is still benefiting from the credit for overnights, you may be able to ask the courts to modify your support. Alternatively, if you are paying support and your overnights have increased substantially, you may be able to modify your support order.
- If you are owed past due child support, this can cause an enormous amount of stress for you. This makes it even more difficult knowing the holidays are approaching. An experience child support attorney can help you to take the steps needed when you are owed past due child support.
- If you pay child support and you have fallen behind, or, if you have had a substantial and permanent change in circumstances, it is wise to hire a Tampa Bay child support attorney to represent you. Simply not paying your support can cause undue stress on you, your child’s parent and your children. Remember, even if you are behind on your support obligation, you cannot be denied court ordered timesharing with your children. Get a plan to ensure that the stresses of a changed circumstance are minimized for all involved. Remember, when you owe support, this may cause a great deal of stress on you, your child’s parent and your children who depend on your contribution. Consulting with Nilo J Sanchez can be the first step to moving into the year in a more positive light.
Divorce, Post Divorce Modifications
- Divorcing Spousal Support & Tax Related Issues – If you and your spouse are considering divorce, please read more about how divorce tax laws may affect you. We offer choices for couples who are divorcing and have the expertise you need and deserve. The new laws will became effective in 2019 and applied to court ordered spousal support. If you are experiencing problems with your alimony payments, getting ahead of the problem is the best solution. You can’t change unforeseen events post divorce, but getting your divorce settlement right the first time is our goal.
Focused, Sound Family Law Legal Solutions for High Conflict Family Law Matters
Nilo J Sanchez & Associates believes that there is no time like the present to address the high conflict areas that arise in families where minor children are present. Finding resolve can be as easy as consulting with Tampa Family Law Attorney, Nilo J Sanchez. Knowing what legal remedies are available to you, then taking the steps to find resolve can create the change that you and your family need.
Attorney Sanchez & Associates represent clients in Hillsborough, Pasco & Pinellas County, FL
To schedule an affordable consultation with Tampa Family Law Attorney Nilo J Sanchez & Associates, call 813-879-4600 today or use the form below to reach out to us. Attorney Nilo J Sanchez & Associates represent clients in multiple jurisdictions in Tampa Bay. We also represent clients who live outside the State of Florida who have Family Law Cases in these areas listed below.
- Hillsborough County Family Law Attorney
- Pasco County Family Law Attorney
- Pinellas County Family Law Attorney
Send Us a Secure Message Below